As a Product Designer, you will work within a Product Delivery Team fused with UX, engineering, product and data talent. You will help the team design beautiful interfaces that solve business challenges for our clients.
- Be involved in every step of the product design cycle from discovery to developer handoff and user acceptance testing.
- Work with BAs, product managers and tech teams to lead the Product Design
- Maintain quality of the design process and ensure that when designs are translated into code they accurately reflect the design specifications.
- Accurately estimate design tickets during planning sessions.
- Contribute to sketching sessions involving non-designersCreate, iterate and maintain UI deliverables including sketch files, style guides, high fidelity prototypes, micro interaction specifications and pattern libraries.
- Ensure design choices are data led by identifying assumptions to test each sprint, and work with the analysts in your team to plan moderated usability test sessions.
- Design pixel perfect responsive UI’s and understand that adopting common interface patterns is better for UX than reinventing the wheel
- Present your work to the wider business at Show & Tell sessions.
Skill & Experience
- Mockup Tools
- PSD, Figma, Adobe XD
- UI Kit development
- Design Thinking
- System thinking