Big Data Federation tackles complex financial and economic problems. We apply machine-learning technologies to our mass data to generate predictions and signals for our asset management subsidiary. Our team comprises a group of technologists, mathematicians, data scientists, industry analysts, economists, and programmers. The company was incorporated in 2015, is headquartered in San Jose, California and has an European office in Moldova. We are backed by one of the world’s largest venture capital firms.
The successful applicant has an understanding of finance and economics and drivers of industry trends. You will use your knowledge to identify data and develop investing/trading strategies. You will work closely with the data scientists to generate financial predictions, and engineers to ensure data integration and maintenance into the company’s central database for use by algorithms, data scientists, and researchers. You will be highly detail oriented, have excellent research skills, and be eager to learn new skills.
You will be highly detail oriented, have excellent research capabilities, and be eager to learn new skills.
- Post-graduate degree in Business, Economics, or related field
- Minimum two years’ experience as a financial analyst, or relevant role
- International work of study experience
- Keen analytical, problem-solving, and statistical skills
- Impeccable written and spoken English
- Excellent communication skills
- Quick thinker, proactive, ability to plan, prioritize, and execute on multiple projects simultaneously
- Comfort with ambiguity, and able to adjust deadlines to meet ad hoc requests
- Familiarity with stock markets and business financials (balance sheet, income and cash flow statements)
We offer attractive industry-level salaries, paid time off, and medical insurance.
Please send cover letter and resume to [email protected].